Get your organization’s messaging right and open doors for building trust, the keystone to success. Trust builds relationships. Relationships lead to opportunities. Opportunities yield results. Results beat the competition.
Using her expertise as a Certified Image Consultant (CIC), Kristin works as a Business Image Trainer for organizations to strengthen their “ABCs” of Professional Presence: Appearance, Behavior (Business Etiquette) and Communication. With the power of Professional Presence fueling confidence and productive interactions, your organization will be poised to set the stage for building trust and ultimately, success.
Work with Kristin to improve your competitive edge:
Business Image Training
Business Etiquette Training
Successful Transitions Training, Military and Civilian
Career Counseling with Professional Employment Agencies and College Career Centers
When your team executes their “ABCs” with confidence and consistency, they create happy clients. Happy clients lead to brand loyalty and business growth. Kristin offers customized interactive workshops such as:
- Business Etiquette (specifics vary depending on industry and dynamics within client interactions)
- Dress For Success: Learn how to dress appropriately within your company guidelines, and your career goals while preserving your individuality.
- Networking For Results: Internally and externally. Networking is the fuel to progress.
Smooth transitions set both the employee and the organization up for success with a higher sense of commitment and confidence, and of course, lower turnover. Suggested workshop topics:
- Military Transition into Civilian Workforce: Prepare service members heading from military retirement to the civilian professional realm. Includes dress code and etiquette for interviews; building a professional civilian wardrobe; effective networking etiquette; dining etiquette.
- On-Boarding For New Employees: Dress codes and you; Developing an effective Professional Presence within a new professional culture.
Newly promoted leadership roles: Promote your work wardrobe too! Prepare for the spotlight! Sharpen your professional presence and business etiquette skills (introductions, multicultural interactions, dining etiquette, gift giving and more).
CAREER COUNSELING: College Graduates and Professional Placement Agencies
Professional presence is important from the very beginning and it all starts with the first impression at the interview. Kristin works with college career centers and professional placement agencies to prepare candidates for a successful interview process. Suggested workshops:
- Popular: Power of Professional Presence®: Dress Code and Professional Image (see package below)
- Popular: Dine Like a Diplomat® (see package below)
- Interview dress code and how to manage on a budget.
- Building a Professional Wardrobe without breaking the bank.
- Interview Etiquette
CURRENT WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE, or contact Kristin to create a customized workshop.
Power of Professional Presence: Dress Codes and Professional Image2 Hr Workshop
- Learn how important your first 7 seconds are and how to maximize them by projecting the right image. Dress codes for specific companies or industries covered and tips on how to be appropriate while still reflecting and respecting your authentic image.
- This workshop can be expanded to a 4-hour workshop to cover material in more depth including how to build a professional wardrobe without breaking the bank: Features interactive exercises and role-playing.
Outclass The Competition ®4 Hr Workshop
- Learn the key to succeeding in our ever growing global environment. High energy, interactive workshop topics
including:Smooth entrances and polished exits, How to work the room, Being a thoughtful host and guest, Proper business introductions, Successful networking andbusiness card protocol; Dining etiquette basics, e-Etiquette. Workbooks included.
- *Add Dine Like A Diplomat for $297.00 plus the cost of the meal.
- *Add Power of Professional Presence for $497.00.
How To Succeed In The International Arena: Sensible Strategies to Broaden Your Global Awareness and Success ®4 Hr Workshop
Based on your organization’s needs, a workshop designed to cover proper etiquette when interacting with specific cultures including Strategic Cultural Dos and Don’ts; Etiquette & Protocol Intelligence and Mastering The Meeting. Learn about appropriate introductions, gift giving, business card protocol, seating and negotiating to win. Show cultural intelligence and build trust within your team and client base.
Dine Like A Diplomat ®2 Hr Workshop
A hands-on learning opportunity with a great meal! Participants dine on a pre-selected 4-course meal with live tutoring. Topics include receiving lines, toasts, seating and proper dining etiquette. Cost of meal not included, additional charge.
Military Transitions to Civilian Workforce2 Hr Workshop
Prepare service members for a successful transition from military retirement to the civilian professional realm. Includes dress code and etiquette for interviews; building a professional civilian wardrobe; effective networking etiquette; dining etiquette basics.
Savvy Interview Strategies: Proper Interview Dress Code and Etiquette2 Hr Workshop
Professional Presence starts with the making that first impression at the interview. We work with college career centers and professional placement agencies to prepare candidates for a successful interview process and increase their chances at landing that coveted opportunity. Topics included: How to dress for the interview: interview etiquette and how to outshine your competition; How to build a professional wardrobe without breaking the bank.